This great recipe is doing the rounds on postcards in Copenhagen:
Recipe for climate catastrophe
A simple recipe that requires very little effort and almost no clean up
1. Start with a small amount of emissions reduction ambition from developed countries.
2. Dilute with tons of REDD offsets, mix thoroughly in carbon markets.
3. Add wildly generous amounts of REDD+ offsets.
4. Stir until ambition disappears.
5. Sprinkle with LULUCF credits and creative accounting as needed.
6. Bake Earth at well beyond 2C mean temperature rise for the foreseeable future.
Serves billions of vulnerable people.