In my state of New South Wales, two people tragically died and 15 others were hospitalised from suspected overdoses at the Defqon 1 festival over the weekend. My heart goes out to their families. As a mother of two young people, I can't imagine a more heartbreaking situation. I can't help but think that maybe the situation could have been quite different if pill testing or checking was available at the venue. My blood really does boil that we will never know, because the only thing stopping the harm minimisation approach to pills is a stubborn New South Wales Liberal-National government.